At Ryan Services, we are proud of our dedication to our residential and commercial customers. Our locally owned and operated company only uses top-quality materials and the highest-level of professional service to ensure that every job we take on is finished to the complete satisfaction of our customers.
As veterans in the industry, we have a simple mission: to offer better electrical services to homeowners throughout Rockland County and the surrounding areas. More than a decade in business, our company remains one of the most important fixtures in the community. We are especially proud of the countless homes and residents we’ve helped, serviced, and built long-term relationships with.
We are a growing local business with an immediate opening for an experienced Residential Service Electrician in the Pearl River, Rockland County (New York) and Northern Bergen County (New Jersey) area.
Apply below and our team will get in touch!
At Ryan Services, we focus on providing friendly, thorough customer service, so the ideal candidate would need to exemplify those same qualities. As a Residential Service Electrician, you must be able to effectively interact and communicate with customers regarding questions, concerns and problems.
The ideal candidate has previous residential electrical and sales experience and proven experience in quoting prices and performing repairs. Ryan Services provides a variety of services to our customers including panel upgrades, generator installation and maintenance, fixture installation, receptacle/switch repair and installation, indoor/outdoor lighting installation, and wiring according to specification and NEC code.
Details & Benefits
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous residential electrical experience with flat rate pricing
- 2-4 years of proven sales experience
- Preferably a vocational school graduate
- Must be proficient in English and possess good communication skills and etiquette with customers and co-workers
- Clean, professional appearance
- Ability to work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property and loss of materials and equipment
- Thorough knowledge of NEC Code
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Remain smoke-free on site and while operating company vehicle
- Must own hand tools, meters and cell phone
- Prospective Residential Service Electrician candidates must pass a pre-employment background screening
- Competitive salary commendation depending on ability and experience
- Paid vacation and holidays (pending completion of a 90-day orientation period)
- Company iPad for dispatch/invoicing use
- Work uniforms provided
- On the job training